Click on the event below for more information.
- This event has passed.
MODERN FAMILY RELATIONAL SYNTHESIS RETREAT [Sold Out]
August 6 - August 8
Modern family structures are evolving and blended families redefine togetherness in a myriad of ways. This retreat aims to develop the synthesis in the family unit where one or both parents have children from a previous relationship, but they have combined to form a new family.
For most people, life after divorce is an overwhelming life crisis. The demands and decisions are confusing. You may feel like you have lost your sense of direction. You don’t know what steps you need to take or how you can figure it all out.
A retreat offers an opportunity to withdraw to a place of safety, peacefulness, and silence. In this quiet space you connect deeply with yourself, nature and the Divine, providing you with a fresh start to rebuild your life and relationships stronger and healthier. You will receive input and practical guidance, together with opportunities for practice and quiet reflection.
Our eco-centric approach facilitates the integration of all aspects of identity, with a strong focus on helping you become authentic, discover your inner wisdom, and live and lead from within. We will help you to recalibrate your relationships and empower you to grow your new life.
Who would benefit from this retreat?
• If you need help rebuilding your life
• If you feel confused, defeated or hopeless
• If you are experiencing regret or grief
• If you are stuck in anger, resentment or blame – toward your ex or yourself
• If you experience an inner dialogue of doubt, shame or guilt
• If you are feeling like you failed
• If you are feeling like you let yourself, your family, your kids, everybody down
• If you have children and need support navigating the transition into being a single parent
• If you need support navigating the transition into a new blended family
Johan Slabbert focuses on keeping his retreats limited to 6 to 8 retreatants per retreat to ensure a focused value proposition for each retreatant.
Our next Post-divorce relationship synthesis and relationship health is: August
Limited spaces are available!
Book now to ensure a place.